Changes and cancellations
For change, cancellation or return of your order contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will help you and we will indicate the way to do it.
In accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and with Law 7/1996 on Retail Trade, if For any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you have the right to refuse the purchase within a period of 14 days. This means that you can voluntarily return your product within 14 calendar days after receiving it. This right may be exercised on one of the products, on several, or on the entire order in its entirety.
You must notify by email to email@example.com indicating full name and order number, our incident manager will indicate the corresponding procedure and send you the relevant document of desestimiento, which will have to send along with the product.
For the return of the product, you must download the following document of dismissal and send it completed along with the product at your expense. The refund of the amount will be made in the same way as the payment, discounting the shipping costs.
To make the return of a product you must know that:
- The product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging
- The / the products can not have been assembled, tested, fretted, etc …
- Helliot Bikes is not responsible for poor assembly by the customer. This means that if a customer receives the components to assemble a product and when it is assembled, it is not done with care or with the appropriate tools, the components may rub, thread or wear out. Being the responsibility of the customer a bad assembly of the same, not taking place in this case the return / desestimiento of the same.
- It is very important that you return the product to us in perfect condition. It must be returned just as you received it, without being assembled. In case the return conditions are not met, the good may suffer a depreciation. You will be responsible for the decrease in value of the products resulting from handling other than the necessary verification of the good condition of the same.
- Outlet bikes are new, either with damaged packaging, or because they have been assembled and disassembled for various reasons; exhibition, product testing, advertising, … Being in perfect condition of use. They may contain, not all, some tare (minor aesthetic deficiency).
- In the case of reconditioned bicycles, which are returned, may contain some tare or damage, which will be indicated in the description. It is important that if you have any questions about this you contact via phone, whatsapp, mail, …
In the event that a piece arrives in bad condition it will be changed as soon as possible. When it comes to receiving your package it is important to check that the packaging and the interior arrive in good condition. It is important that if you observe any incident or anomaly you indicate it within 24/72 hours after receiving it, you must inform the company that made the transport, claiming the damage to the product and notify us of the incident via telephone or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, Helliot Bikes can not be held responsible for the damages caused.
Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16 grants durable goods a legal guarantee of 2 years from the date of delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of having knowledge of it.
Deficiencies caused by negligence, bumping, use or undue manipulation are not included.
If the purchased product is electric, the batteries have a 1 year warranty, not being a manufacturing defect wear or loss of some autonomy as a result of aging, and being, as in other appliances, something that is within normal. It is not considered a manufacturing defect.
For the processing of the same should be contacted by phone or email to email@example.com
Any questions or clarifications about this, contact us.