Changes and cancellations
For change, cancellation or return of your order contact email@example.com we will help you and we will indicate the way to do it.
In accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and with Law 7/1996 on Retail Trade, if For any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you have the right to refuse the purchase within a period of 14 days. This means that you can voluntarily return your product within 14 calendar days after receiving it. This right may be exercised on one of the products, on several, or on the entire order in its entirety.
You must notify by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating full name and order number, our incidences manager will indicate the corresponding procedure and send you the relevant document of desestimiento, which will have to send along with the product.
För återlämnande av produkten måste du ladda ned följande dokument av desestimiento och skicka det färdigt tillsammans med produkten under din kostnad. Återbetalningen av beloppet kommer att göras på samma sätt som betalningen, diskontering av fraktkostnaderna.
To make the return of a product you must know that:
- The product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging
- The / the products can not have been assembled, tested, fretted, etc …
- Helliot Bikes is not responsible for poor assembly by the customer. This means that if a customer receives the components to assemble a product and when it is assembled, it is not done with care or with the appropriate tools, the components may rub, thread or wear out. Being the responsibility of the customer a bad assembly of the same, not taking place in this case the return / desestimiento of the same.
- Det är mycket viktigt att du returnerar produkten till oss i perfekt skick. Den måste returneras när du fick den utan att ha monterats. Om avkastningsvillkoren inte är uppfyllda kan tillgången bli avskriven. Du kommer att vara ansvarig för minskningen av värdet på produkterna till följd av en annan hantering än den som är nödvändig från enbart verifiering av dess goda skick.
- The bicycles outlet are new, either with the packaging deteriorated, or because they have been assembled and disassembled for various reasons, exhibition, product test, advertising, … Being in perfect condition of use. They can contain, not all, some tare (aesthetic deficiency of little importance of minimal form).
- In the case of reconditioned bicycles, which come from return, may contain some tare or damage, which will be indicated in the description. It is important that if you have any doubt in this respect you contact via telephone, whatsapp, mail, …
In the event that a piece arrives in bad condition it will be changed as soon as possible. When it comes to receiving your package it is important to check that the packaging and the interior arrive in good condition. It is important that if you observe any incident or anomaly you indicate it within 24/72 hours after receiving it, you must inform the company that made the transport, claiming the damage to the product and notify us of the incident via telephone or by mail to email@example.com, otherwise, Helliot Bikes can not be held responsible for the damages caused.
Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16 grants durable goods a legal guarantee of 2 years from the date of delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of having knowledge of it.
Deficiencies caused by negligence, bumping, use or undue manipulation are not included.
If the purchased product is electric, the batteries have a 1 year warranty, not being a manufacturing defect wear or loss of some autonomy as a result of aging, and being, as in other appliances, something that is within normal. It is not considered a manufacturing defect.
For the processing of the same should be contacted by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or clarifications about this, contact us.