- Table and fork Hi-Ten steel with solder TIG
- Wheels aluminium with double wall, profile 70mm
- Plate and aluminum cranks, 170mm, 44 D
- 28-inch wheels
- Covers 700x23c
- Pedals with reflectors.
- Helliot seat with cover of soft touch and steel bars
- Aluminum bushing sealed Flip-Flop
- Chain KMC
- Front and rear brake alloy dual pivot
- Pinion technology Flip-Flop in wheel road with 16D
- Handlebar aluminium
- Weight 11 Kg
- Size: One size (1,55-1,80)
- Approved for the European Community
- Helliot Bikes, the best “quality-price-design” option on the market.
- Terms of purchase: DAP. You pay taxes on arrival.
Lights, cameras, ACTION!
A bicycle that enters through the eyes, our Brooklyn 31 is a red racing fixie. With it you can move around your city without leaving anyone indifferent, and is that our red fixie has everything that has to have a fixie, high quality components, sports design and a red color that encourages action. Its most characteristic components are the double pinion, 28-inch wheels or brakes on both wheels. In addition, our Fixie always have a reduced weight so you do not have to exert great force in your travels.
Despite being one of the five neighborhoods of New York, Brooklyn has its own identity. For this reason, our Fixie Brooklyn are the fixie bikes with the highest visual level. A bicycle with a unique personality that will make your travel more than a movement for your city.
You can see another of our Brooklyn model bicycles in action here!
Don’t forget to visit our facebook page and become a fan to be up to date with promotions, coupons, news, events, new models… and much more.