- One of the lightest fixie on the market, just 7.5 kg!
- Frame Aluminium 6061.
- Double wall aluminium rims, 40mm profile.
- Aluminium handlebars.
- Wheels: 28 inches with 40 mm profile and braking track (track bushings, rear flip-flop, includes sprockets).
- 700x23c tyres
- Pedals with reflectors.
- Helliot saddle with soft touch cover. Seat post: aluminium 25,4 mm.
- Sealed aluminium bushings.
- KMC chain.
- Front and rear brakes, double pivot alloy.
- Double Sprocket: Fixed and Free
- Handlebar colour may vary according to availability. (include straps)
- Size: one size (1,55-1,80)
- Homologated for the European Community.
- We are in Valencia! Shipments 24/48 h.
- Helliot Bikes, the best “quality-price-design” option in the market.
- Terms of purchase: DAP. You pay taxes on arrival.
A Aluminum Fixie Bike to move with total freedom.
First of all, let us tell you one thing: the more we read about Harlem, the more we wanted to create a bicycle exclusive to this legendary neighborhood. We focused on creating an aluminium fixie that could make you move around your city as if it were Harlem itself. Now you won’t have to worry about the weight of your bike, as the frame and main components are aluminum.
We created a bike inspired by the 1920s, a time of unprecedented cultural effervescence, where music, art and dancing took to the streets and did so with an explosion of life, passion and feeling never before seen. That’s why you’re taking a classic painting with that track handlebar that won’t leave anyone indifferent. Just out of curiosity, we can tell you that the Dutch were the first to arrive in Harlem and named it Nieuw Haarlem (New Harlem) after the Dutch city of the same name. And what country do we think of when we think of bicycles?
Also, you can see it in this video that we have prepared thinking about you, that you love fixie.
Don’t forget to visit our facebook page and become a fan to keep up to date with promotions, coupons, news, events, new models… and much more.