- Frame; 6061 Aluminium alloy frame. Light Evo weight Helliot.
- Shimano V-Brake TZ Tourney – 21 Speeds.
- 27.5-inch aluminum wheels.
- Adjustable hydraulic locking fork depending on the terrain; 15 cm long, 3 cm diameter.
- Prowheel aluminium crankset 21cm.
- Forged aluminum power 12,5cm.
- Mechanical disc brakes Shimano.
- Wheels with mix Kenda tires.
- Exclusive Oslo Helliot saddle.
- Helliot FFO chain
- Weight: 13,8 Kg.
- Standard M-L frame. Depending on the seat post adjustment.
- Aluminium pedal Helliot with reflectors
- Helliot Bikes, the best quality-price-design option on the market.
Premium mountain biking at the best price
We know that your thing is the mountain and how difficult it is to get to the top sometimes. That’s why we’ve created this beast so you can get there without any kind of problem. You have the best components so you only have to concentrate on the ascent. These bikes include the new Light EVO Weight Helliot system which gives a very strong structure to their aluminium alloy frame. You can adjust the fork according to the route you are going to make at any time. The changes in this model are Shimano V-BRAKE TZ Tourney, which will make quick gear changes easier. If you are looking for a good quality/price/design ratio we are probably the best option on the market.
It is a mountain bike that physically combines calm, safety and elegance. Hence its name Oslo.
Don’t forget to visit our facebook page and become a fan to keep up to date with promotions, coupons, news, events, new models… and much more.